Our client, a large Tier 1 main contractor, is looking for a temporary AutoCAD Technician for work on a building project in Limerick.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Management & Engineering Staff
- AutoCAD Technician
CAD TechnicianApply Online
You can work remotely but you will be required to visit the site 1-2 times a week.
- Performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- Familiarity and basic understanding of proprietary design software through hands-on training.
- Work with Engineers and Survey Technicians to ensure accurate information is presented on plan sets and when needed, assist them in the field.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively to direct management and can speak to progress of a project at any given time.
- Work closely with the Quality Control specialist to ensure accuracy of prints and submission
- Understand the basic Scope of Project
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering Qualification or recognized drafting course.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of MS office, including excel and visio is required
- Experience reading engineering schematic drawings.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a multi-disciplined team to meet weekly deadlines.
- 1-2 years’ experience
- The ability to coordinate work with others and work effectively as part of a team