Ward Personnel is a Recruitment Agency with offices in Cork, Dublin and Athlone which specialises in the Construction and Industrial sectors. Due to significant expansion, we require a Polish speaking Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager to be based in our Cork office…
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
Recruitment Consultant (Polish-Speaking)Apply Online
Ward Personnel is a Recruitment Agency with offices in Cork, Dublin and Athlone which specialises in the Construction and Industrial sectors. Due to significant expansion, we require a Polish speaking Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager to be based in our Cork office.
The successful candidate will:
- be a dynamic, highly motivated individual with an outgoing personality and excellent people skills;
- be a strong communicator , both written and verbal:
- be degree-qualified ideally, but not essential;
- be IT proficient;
- be target driven and focused on continuous improvement;
- ideally have at least two year’s work experience with some exposure to an office based role (any direct experience in recruitment or construction or account management would be advantageous but not essential);
- hard working and a team player;
- have excellent attention to detail and take pride in their work;
- speak fluent Polish;
- have excellent English language skills – both written and verbal;
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working under the supervision of an experienced recruiter in the placement of construction labour and trade workers to Ireland’s main contractors;
- Undertaking candidate searches for our assignments utilising advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media, website etc;
- Focus on sourcing Polish (and other Eastern European) candidates from a variety of sources – including from our existing database, from within Ireland and directly from Poland.
- Undertaking extensive telephone interviews with candidates, conducting reference checks and presenting suitable candidates to our clients;
- Ensuring that our timesheets are returned in a timely fashion each week;
- Maintenance of employee files – ensure that all personnel forms and required documentation are up to date and filed correctly;
- All administration duties around the recruitment process;
- Developing and building long-term relationships with candidates based on trust;
- Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with our clients to ensure that Ward Personnel is their recruiter of choice;
Full training and support will be provided, including mentoring from an experienced Polish Account manager.
This role offers a terrific opportunity and potential for career progression for the right candidate. A competitive salary package is on offer. Please apply by submitting your CV via the link below.