ELECTRIC Foreman Salary €65000-€70000 gross per year
We are currently recruiting an Electrical Foreman to work on site with our client based in Dublin.
Our client is a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Electrical Foreman will provide a variety of supervisory duties for the project manager and project team.
Overview of knowledge required:
- Detailed knowledge of the Chargehand role
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems
- Knowledge of the teams strengths and weaknesses
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist and supervise large crew of trades in preforming their day-to-day duties
- Supervises daily performance of duties in the absence of a supervisor / foreman
- Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule
- Organise and coordinate all project material and equipment
- Provides guidance and training for the crews.
- Take responsibility for H&S and Quality of work on site and lead by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the required standards
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback & confront issues where appropriate
- All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Pharmaceutical or industrial experience.
- Electrical background.
For successful candidates, opportunity to move on permanently and work long term on various projects in Ireland.