Ward Personnel require 2 Electricians for long term work with an immediate start around the Leinster Region with a large government contractor.
Applicants must have; Safepass, Manual Handling & minimum two years Relevant Electrical Experience (either domestic or commercial).
Candidates must be prepared to travel to assist in the installation of EV (Electrical Vehicle) Charging Points in households around the Leinster Region (Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Wicklow, Wexford) and slightly further afield (midlands & Galway) on occasion.
Full Electrical Vehicle Charging Point Installation training provided for the first 2-3 weeks.
· Installing Electric Vehicle charging equipment in households
· Liaising with customers, homeowners and other stake holders
· Supporting fellow site managers and engineers
· Communicating with our office team
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
· Electrical qualification
· Full Irish Driving License.
· Experience with mobiles to communicate with colleagues, take photographs, complete reports and email.
· Ability to reference regulations with ease and to select materials for installation work.
We would prefer candidates with first language English, although we would consider someone with good English language skills.
The role includes a company van with fuel card and company phone, tools required for job and 21 days holidays plus bank holidays.
If interested please attach CV or contact Danny on 087 965 1242