Our client, one of Ireland’s leading building contractors, requires an Estimator in Dublin.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Management & Engineering Staff
The successful candidate will be involved in the continuous development and improvement of tendering systems and procedures and will be involved in tendering for all construction projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant 3rd level qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an estimating role
- Have excellent IT skills, familiarity with MS office and QS/Estimating software.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Be up to date with developments in the construction industry
- Secure profitable work orders by preparing high quality tenders
- Acquire understanding of the requirements of the project/program at hand
- Foster relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, architects etc.)
- Source and evaluate supplier and subcontractor quotations
An attractive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.