Our client, a main contractor, requires a Night Site Manager for a large commercial fit-out project in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Management & Engineering Staff
- Foreperson / Site Manager / Site Agent
Night Site ManagerApply Online
We are looking for someone with building experience to manage the sub-contractors and to drive the project on.
There is a permanent role on offer with an initial 6-7 months on this project.
The role will likely be three 12-hour night shifts per week, Sunday night through to Wednesday morning. In the early mornings the commercial site will have to be cleared to safety standard and the business will be open to the public each day.
- Ensure all finishes are to a high standard
- Implement our proven Safety Management System on site
- Implement our Quality Management System on site
- Suggest appropriate changes that will increase the overall efficiency of the building process without compromising Safety or Quality
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to attain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Requisitioning materials required on site in time and to the correct specification
- Attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site
- Organising daily whiteboard meetings
- Management of all onsite activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years Construction Supervisor experience
- Experience on commercial fit out projects
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Previous Experience Working for a Main Contractor
- Relevant Trade Qualification / 3rd level degree preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active approach