Our client, one of Ireland’s leading contractors, requires a Project Manager to begin working on a large commercial project in Clondalkin, Co. Dublin.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Project Manager / Contracts Manager
- Management & Engineering Staff
Project ManagerApply Online
The ideal Project Manager will already have worked in a project managerial capacity on major building projects for top contractors in Ireland or the U.K.
Your duties will include:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
An attractive remuneration and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.