Ward Personnel is currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Cork Office…
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
Recruitment ConsultantApply Online
Ward Personnel is a Recruitment Agency with offices in Cork, Dublin and Athlone which specialises in the construction sector. Due to significant expansion, we currently require a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office.
The successful candidate will:
· be a dynamic, highly motivated individual with an outgoing personality and excellent people skills;
· be degree-qualified;
· be IT proficient;
· be target driven and have a flair for sales
· ideally have at least three year’s work experience in an office-based role (some experience in recruitment or sales would be advantageous but not essential);
· have a desire to work hard to develop a long-term career in our company;
· have excellent attention to detail and take pride in their work;
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Working under the supervision of an experienced recruiter in the placement of construction labour and trade workers to Ireland’s main contractors;
· Undertaking candidate searches for our assignments utilising advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media etc;
· Undertaking extensive telephone interviews with candidates and presenting suitable candidates to our clients;
· Ensuring that our timesheets are returned in a timely fashion each week;
· Maintenance of employee files – ensure that all personnel forms and required documentation are up to date and filed correctly;
· All administration duties around the recruitment process;
· Developing and building long-term relationships with candidates based on trust;
· Expanding our client base through direct selling and business development;
· Building and maintaining outstanding relationships with our clients to ensure that Ward Personnel is their recruiter of choice;
Full training will be provided.
This role offers unlimited opportunities and potential for career progression. A competitive salary package is on offer. Please apply by submitting your CV via the link below.