Setting Out Engineers with various types and levels of experience required in Cork City and County. At least 1 years setting out experience required.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Management & Engineering Staff
- Engineer (Civil)
Setting-Out EngineersApply Online
Opportunities available with a number of different construction companies.
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven setting-out ability on site
- Proficient in the use of EDM / Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;
An attractive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.