Our client, a top building contractor, requires a Site Manager for building, civil and maintenance works in a pharmaceutical environment.
Szukaj naszych ofert pracy« Wróć do poszukiwania pracy
- Management & Engineering Staff
- Foreperson / Site Manager / Site Agent
Site ManagerZłożyć wniosek online
There are new builds, extensions, refurbs, road works and general maintenance.
You will be responsible for managing the projects from start to finish.
It is a permanent position based in Ringaskiddy.
- Implement our proven Safety Management System on site
- Implement our Quality Management System on site
- Suggest appropriate changes that will increase the overall efficiency of the building process without compromising Safety or Quality
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to attain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Requisitioning materials required on site in time and to the correct specification
- Attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site
- Organising daily whiteboard meetings
- Management of all day to day onsite activity
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active approach
- Proven track record in similar role
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years site management experience
- Experience on commercial and residential building projects
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Previous Experience Working for a Main Contractor
- Relevant third level degree would be beneficial but not obligatory
An attractive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
If this seems like the role for you, please apply below! Alternatively, please call Bobby on 087 916 0169.