Our client, a large building contractor, requires a Senior Contracts Surveyor for a permanent role in South Dublin.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Management & Engineering Staff
Senior Contract SurveyorApply Online
The ideal candidate with have considerable experience in Building and/or Civils projects.
• Manage the project commercials from start to completion.
• Interpret contract and ensure the best interest of the project
• Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur
• Managing and forecasting the cash flow of both projects and the business
• Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
• Keep detailed records of all correspondence to be easily retrieved when required.
• Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project.
• Oversee all financial aspects of project
• Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
• Represent the company’s interest at all project meetings.
• Capable of managing a number of junior Quantity Surveyors
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role in a main contractor environment
• Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
• Chartered or working towards chartership with SCS
• Contractually and commercially astute.
• Proven track record of managing all commercial aspects of construction from inception to completion.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of the construction cycle
• Excellent oral and written communication skills