Our client, a large main contractor, requires a Bid Coordinator to assist with submittals for building projects.
Search Our Jobs« Back to job search
- Purchasing / Procurement Manager
- Management & Engineering Staff
Bid CoordinatorApply Online
It is a permanent position based in Cork and the salary will depend on experience.
Scope of Role below:
- Drafting and responding to tender requests.
- Managing the tendering process
- Experience in a deadline-driven role.
- Experience of managing large volumes of tenders is essential.
- Managing tender opportunities on etenders from registration to submission.
- Preferably engineering Bachelor’s Degree Level
- Ongoing maintenance and development of tender documents and tender library
- Responsibility for maintenance of the tenders / pitches database
- Post tender analysis and reporting
- Contribute to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice
- Assisting to promote pro-active approach to business development initiatives
- Assist developing ISO 14001 Environmental Certification
What you will need to be successful:
- Bid or Technical writing experience
- Previous Bid Coordination experience would be beneficial
- Degree level qualification (Construction, Business, Marketing, Journalism)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign (beneficial)