Our International Sourcing Service to our Clients
At Ward Personnel with offices in Dublin, Cork and Athlone in Ireland and in Lublin in Poland, we have expanded this division over the last number of years and we now provide a range of tailored recruitment services to a broad spectrum of construction clients throughout the country.
In the main, our International Sourcing Division specialises in sourcing candidates from abroad (mainly from Eastern Europe and particularly from Poland) at competitive rates, who have skillsets and experience that are not readily available in the Irish market. In November 2021, we opened an office in Lublin, in Poland, to better enable us to source quality candidates for our client sites in Ireland and Western Europe. By having staff permanently on the ground in Poland, it will be a major help in sourcing and attracting quality workers to move to Ireland and enter the Irish labour force.
Our clients have found this service to be extremely useful when they have been unable to source suitable workers in Ireland, within their budget.
We recruit for a wide variety of clients across a number of industry sectors including:
- Specialist Subcontractors
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Warehousing & Distribution
The roles we specialise in include the following:
- Pipe Fitters
- Industrial Plumbers
- Mechanical Fitters
- Air-conditioning Technicians
- HVAC Duct Installers
- Shuttering Carpenters
- Steel Fixers
- 1st/2nd Fix Carpenters
- Windows / Façade Fitters
- Concrete Specialists
- Fireproof Specialists
- Insulation Fitters
- Electrical Workshop Technicians
- Woodwork Operatives
- General Manufacturing Operatives
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Setting–out Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
As part of our service offering, we carry out the following:
- Advertise the roles in Eastern Europe
- Shortlist the candidates
- Explain the nature of the opportunity to the candidates and detail at length all aspects of their potential move to Ireland and the logistics involved
- Perform vetting and reference-checking
- Agree all contractual terms including pay-rates etc
- Organise collection from the Airport
- Source accommodation
- Organise all required Health & Safety training and certification in the candidates’ native language
- Organise transport to and from our client’s place of work
- Support the candidates to obtain their Irish PPS Number
In short, we source the candidates in their home country and present them at our client’s workplace while managing every step in between.
We have native Polish and other Eastern European speakers on our Irish staff, and this greatly helps to ensure a smooth onboarding process for both our candidates and our clients.
We can provide staff on either a temporary basis (hourly or daily charge rate) or on a one-off placement fee basis and we will agree the charge model that works best for our client. If our client requires a hybrid model, we can also payroll the candidate for an initial period of our client’s choosing, before the candidate moves directly to our client’s payroll.
The assignments can vary in size and duration, depending on the specific requirements of our clients.
Within the last few years, we have also partnered with a number of Irish companies who have had projects in Europe and who needed a flexible labour model to support these projects. We have proven our ability to deliver this service by managing all of the local in-country requirements including payroll and all local compliance, and thereby taking away these pain points for our clients.